Academy provides training programs developed and designed to ensure the safety of EV drivers, first responders, mechanics and the general public.
Receive hands-on electric vehicle training from our staff of highly experienced and factory trained instructors
80 hours (10-days) of specialized and comprehensive hands-on training on the Vtrux Canada pickup and van. The program includes use of Vtrux factory service information and specialized tools necessary to safely and effectively diagnose and service the 2014-2015 Vtrux Canada product line in your shop.
- An introduction to the Vtrux Canada EREV Vehicle walk-around and features Generic Electric vehicle safety Vtrux/VIA safety protocols
- Jacking and hoisting the Vtrux
- Technical walk-around and major component introductions and locations High Voltage System Disabling
- Lithium Ion Battery R&R and service Power Inverter Module (AC~DC~AC)
- DC-DC Conversion (12V Charging) 14.4kW 120/240VAC Power Export Port Range Extender ICE and Genset
- VR115 High Voltage Generator
- Regenerative Braking System
- Electric HVAC System
- Electrical Architecture and Networking VR190 255 h.p. Traction Motor
- SAE J1772 120/240V AC Charging System VIA Service Diagnostic System (VSDS) VIA MX3 scan tool
- Vtrux Canada Diagnostic Strategy Reflashing vehicle control modules Hand’s On Diagnostic Case Studies